Dimply's Cajun Shrimp Po Boy Sandwich
- 1 12-inch Hoagie Loaf or French Baguette
- 12 large Shrimp Or probably a little less than 1/2 pound
- 1 cup Romaine Lettuce Shredded
- 1 cup Cabbage Shredded
- 2 small Tomatoes
- 1-3 slices Onion
- Dimply's Cajun Chicken Seasoning
- 2 1/2 tbsp Light Mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tbsp Ketchup
- 1 tbsp Sweet Relish
- 1 squeeze Lemon
- Salt To taste
- Turn your gas grill on high.
- While it's heating up for about 10 minutes, you are going to season the shrimp with Dimply's Cajun Chicken rub, some lemon juice and a dash of olive oil. Set that aside.
- Make the sauce by combining the mayo, ketchup, sweet relish, Worcestershire, a bit of lemon juice and some salt. Taste and adjust the seasonings if need be.
- Next, slice the veggies.
- After 10 minutes, place the shrimp on the grill for a few minutes on each side and then arrange your sandwich.