Dimply's March Madness Poppers
- 10 pieces Jalapeño Peppers Sliced in half lengthwise
- 4 oz Cream Cheese Less fat
- 3 medium Scallions Green part only, chopped
- 2 oz Sharp Cheddar Low fat, shredded (I used Cabot 50%)
- 4 oz Chicken Shredded
- 1 packet Dimply's Seasoning Cajun chicken rub
- 1/2 cup Egg Whites Beaten
- 3/4 cup Panko Crumbs
- 1/8 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/8 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a baking pan lined with parchment or foil with cooking spray.
- Wearing rubber gloves, cut peppers in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds and membrane.
- Combine cream cheese, cheddar, and scallions in a medium bowl.
- Mix in shredded chicken with some dimply's cajun chicken coated.
- Combine panko, paprika, chili powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper in another bowl.
- Fill peppers with chicken cheese filling with a small spoon or spatula.
- Dip peppers in egg, then in panko mixture to coat and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Spray the peppers with more oil and bake until golden, about 25 to 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately. Serve hot, make 20.